March 15 – LINDA AMAN – “Going Green” - watercolor
Going Green is a workshop inspired to help develop your choice and skill in using a variety of greens in your art. We will use premixed greens as well as greens we create. Some mixes will add warmer or cooler colors to enhance your understanding of the variety you can use to bring harmony to your work. The painting will concentrate on techniques to create luminous color without creating mud. Photo references included as well as some materials for use in class. Please
bring ¼ sheet of Arches cold pressed watercolor paper stretched. (Call Linda Aman 503-691-1586) if you would like to purchase a stretched sheet of paper) Linda teaches in a step-by-step instruction. Beginners welcome.
- Date: Friday, March 15th
- Instructor-Linda Aman
- Time: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Fee: $20.00 for Nampa Art Guild Members - $40.00 for non-members - please bring sack lunch
- Bring your art materials. Supply list will be provided to those signed up prior to workshop.
- Bring a ¼ sheet of 140 lb cold pressed Arches watercolor paper, Stretched paper preferred or call in advance to order paper at a cost to participant.
- Location: Fleet Reserve Building 1012 11th Ave Ext. Nampa ID
- Registration: Call Linda Hays to reserve your spot. 208-571-0376
To see more of Linda’s work visit www.amanarts.com